Wednesday, October 15, 2014

In preparation for my trip across the big pond to the Holy Land of Israel. The purpose of this trip is to participate in an ambassadorship program called "Return to the Land." The School/Program is for 7 weeks and will quite the experience. I will staying in Tiberias with the group and traveling the country on different weekly trips. We will be traveling to multiple holy sites, archaeological digs and government establishments. The idea behind this program is to bring awareness to the plight of the modern day Israel on the world scene and the future of this great nation. My studies will be Hebraic Roots oriented and focused on the language, history and Biblical  relevance of the land. I pray that the experiences I have will help me to be a voice for the Jewish people. It is paramount that we support the state of Israel and our Jewish brothers in the wake of growing Anti-Semitism worldwide. Follow my footprints!  Shalom! -Joshua Ennis


No comments:

Post a Comment